Monday, July 18, 2016

Stay in your lane.

Psalms 119:1 - 1 Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD

God gave me a dream a long time ago about something that I was trying to do as a career. I thank him for giving me that dream because I would've went off track of the course that he has me on. Within the dream I was driving on a nice paved road when I decided to turn off onto a dirt road. It was sunny until I turned down that road and all of the sudden it started storming with the winds blowing and trees falling. I backed up off the road just before a tree hit my car and proceeded to get back on the paved road where the sun came back out again.

I feel this was God's way of telling me to stay in my lane and stop trying to put myself in a career that will put me "in a box". He showed me that I'm not an "in the box" person and that my gifts would take me far in the world if I just learn to trust in him. I believe there comes a point in everyone's life where they may not know what they want to do or they fall out of excitement about the path that they're on and maybe start doing other things outside of the lane God has them in.

You cannot be a follower in life because God made you to do a specific job or jobs for him that only he gave to you. He made everyone to be leaders in their own unique way. Look at how creative God is, when you look around you see people of all colors, shapes, and sizes. Why would you think that he didn't create you to do something out of the ordinary, something BIG, something EXTRORDANARY!!!

Now is the time to start thinking of ourselves the way that God sees us. Pay attention to what you follow and always remember to STAY IN YOUR LANE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lebron Moves

Hey Everyone! How are you all doing? It has been awhile, but I thought I would jump on here and drop some gems real quick. It's NBA...