Monday, March 21, 2016

Learning to live Intentionally.

What's up everyone?!?! So the first day of Spring was yesterday (March 20th) and I am already feeling the winter blues going far far away. Winters are always sooooo long, dreary, and gloomy. Now that Spring has arrived it is time to do the usual Spring cleaning and get rid of the old to replace with new! What are your goals for Spring? Is there anything you may want to accomplish by Summer? Since the beginning of January at the church I attend, there has been teachings on living your life intentionally.  I thought about this type of living a little further and I started to reflect on whether I have been living life intentionally. The answer to that was a big fat no! I realized that I have been just pretty much going through life planning some things here and there, but not really trying as hard as I can to live intentionally. There are plenty of things I would like to do such as traveling, arts and crafts, etc., but have I really been trying to coordinate these various things in my life INTENTIONALLY? The word intentional means done on purpose. When we are living on purpose instead of for just winging it through life, I feel that a lot of the things we've hoped and prayed for will fall into place. We are all on this earth for a purpose so why not live life on purpose? We are almost done with the first quarter of 2016. Time seems to be going by faster and faster, but if you are living life intentionally maybe, juuuust maybe time will start to be on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lebron Moves

Hey Everyone! How are you all doing? It has been awhile, but I thought I would jump on here and drop some gems real quick. It's NBA...