Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Allow me to reintroduce myself!!!!


Hello everyone! My name is Kristen, but most people know me as Nikki. I wanted to introduce myself briefly so you know who exactly is behind these blog posts. God is my everything and I have decided to enlighten people on situations that I may have gone through or situations that happen daily and blog about it. I know there is someone out there that can relate to various things I may posts. You won't find a the same things being said on here all of the time so you won't ever get bored. Thank you for reading (if you are) and I appreciate the love and support. I hope this blog changes your view of life one post at a time. God bless and one love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lebron Moves

Hey Everyone! How are you all doing? It has been awhile, but I thought I would jump on here and drop some gems real quick. It's NBA...