Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Miscarriage

      When I was a child I used to imagine that I was in different places from what my reality was. There was a time that my parents were doing the best they could do to provide for my sister and me, but we can feel the toll it was taking on them. We didn’t have a lot of material things during this time, but my imagination of where I can envision my family and me to have more carried me through my childhood and made it a good one. I read books, created paintings and drawings, and even played outside with my imaginary friend. When we are children our imagination is usually the very thing that we use the most. When we become adults the whole concept of imagination starts to feel unrealistic.

Today I was feeling kind of uninspired and feeling like I neededa little push. By the grace of God my friend text me to look at one of the videos he had posted on his Facebook. Immediately I go to it thinking that it was maybe going to be something to make me laugh. Boy was I wrong; it was a message that changed my life within minutes. The person in the video was talking about using our imagination like we did when we were a child in the upcoming year of 2017. He started stating that our imagination is a gift that God has given us in order to be successful. 

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein

The message in the video started to have me think about how the world can make us lose the dream that was put inside of us as a child. We end up losing our most powerful childlike ability which is to imagine and create our own reality. The creative adult is the child that survived the miscarriage. We reach back to that childlike imagination and bring it to the present. We have the ability to tap into our imaginations and create a product, place, or thing that would be beneficial not only to us, but to others as well. We have to ask God to restore our imagination and ignite our visions again. 
My son likes to play with dinosaurs and whatever he is visualizing with his imagination, he moves the dinosaurs in the physical to respond to those things that he has envisioned. He is creating a reality for his dinosaurs that started with his imagination. I realized that I have to start taking steps towards what is unseen, ordering my footsteps in the physical. Action is what creates the reality that we imagine ourselves in. My actions have to speak louder than my words and also louder than my imagination.

“Where there is no vision, there is no hope.” – George Washington Carver

With my experience in network marketing, the company I was with used to teach us to imagine us hitting a certain goal, or signing up a certain amount of people. I saw firsthand of how it could work for a person and how it couldn’t. Some people would take their imagination and run with it. Others like me would be really confused and not sure if what they are imagining could come to reality. We cannot allow fear to take over what we imagine for our lives. Fear is an emotion of the devil and he wants us to feel this way in order to miscarry our dreams. It is okay to want better for our reality and for our lives in general. The world is not set up to help you meet your destiny, its set up to make you feel it could NEVER happen. Start to IMAGINE and get to CREATING!!!

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” – George Bernard Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lebron Moves

Hey Everyone! How are you all doing? It has been awhile, but I thought I would jump on here and drop some gems real quick. It's NBA...